Bickmore Boot Stretch softens stiff leather and makes new boots more comfortable. It relaxes leather while walking. Use on smooth or suede leathers. Vinyl or synthetic
materials cannot be stretched.
- Always check for colorfastness in a hidden area before using.
- Spray inside of boot liberally where stretching is desired.
- Immediately insert boot stretcher or walk with boots on until dry.
- Always wear socks when using Boot Stretch.
- Repeat as needed.
- Condition stretched item with Bick 4 Leather Conditioner or Bickmore Exotic after using
- Boot Stretch.
- Can follow up with Gard-More for extra water and stain protection.